TikTok is one of the most popular social media today. Since its initial release in 2016, it has become so popular having about 500 million users worldwide.
Downloading TikTok videos could be very useful. I personally find TikTok videos hilarious and mind-blowing and sometimes I just want to have these videos saved on my device. You also might want to have these videos on your smartphone so as to watch very frequently. Moreover, TikTok videos are usually challenging to find after you have watched them.
However, your downloaded TikTok video will be accompanied by some huge watermark which goes here and there. This, of course, is something some users really find annoying.
In this post, I’m going to show how you can download TikTok videos that are free of watermark.
Downloading TikTok Videos
- Launch your TikTok app and go to the video you’d like to download
- Select the video and then tap the share icon
- Select ‘Copy Link’ in order to copy the link of the video
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to the website musicallydown.com
- Paste the copied video link in the search box on the website
- Next, tap the download button
- Tap Download mp4 on the subsequent web page
- Wait for the video to be downloaded to your device