YouTube is the number one social media platform for watching videos; movie trailers, launch events, music videos, gaming streams and so much more. It is known that YouTube mobile App offers the ‘Download’ option but this might not be effective because you may need to transfer the video or share it, plus this functionality is not available on PC. This article talks about how you can download YouTube videos in bulk on your mobile phone and have them saved on your local device storage, and how you can download YouTube videos in bulk on your PC.
Back in July, I published an article on How to download YouTube videos for offline viewing. I understand that you might have a whole lot of videos which you may want to download, and repeating the process for every single video can be time-consuming and stressful. Therefore, in this article, I am going to show you how you can download youtube videos in bulk using a quick and easy process. This saves a lot of time if you have a number of videos to download.
Before you proceed, it is important to note that YouTube videos are copyrighted, so it is advisable to download YouTube videos with creators’ permission. You should always respect the work of the creator before downloading videos and should use the files responsibly.
The downloading process is via a website: YouTubePlaylist.cc. This website enables you to download a YouTube playlist at once. Therefore, if you want to download the videos from YouTube they must all be in a particular playlist. If the videos are not in the same playlist you can simply create a new playlist and add the videos to that single playlist. Then follow these steps:
- Open the playlist by clicking on it, then click on the share button.
- A dialogue box appears showing different social media platforms to share. Click on ‘Copy’ to copy the link address.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log onto youtubeplaylist.cc.
- You will need to create an account using your email address. The process is so easy and smooth and requires no verification process.
- Paste the copied URL (the URL of the playlist)into the space provided on the website
- Let the website finish processing. After it is done, all the files will be ready to download. All you have to do is to tick All Title Video and you’re set.