Facebook is considered as the biggest social media platform in the world as it has about 2.7 billion users. Though Facebook, people are able to share media content like photos and videos with friends and followers. Facebook offers the option to download a photo from a post to your device, but it does not have this feature for videos.
I understand that sometimes we watch videos on Facebook which we would want to save afterwards but you are unable. Here are five simple steps you can use to download videos on Facebook. If you follow these steps you should be able to download videos from Facebook easily.
How To Download Facebook Videos
- Go to the post of the video which you want to download.
- Click on the options button at the top-right side (three dots) of the post and copy the URL link of the video.
- Open your browser and enter into fbdown.com then paste the link you copied from your Facebook account or timeline.
- Then click on the download.
- Select the file format you want in order to start downloading the video.